I'm having the same problem.

Zope 2.9.6 and Plone 2.5.2

Method is describe here:

The line:

password = user._getPassword()

...no longer works.

I can remove that one line, and export to CSV works fine.

Obtaining a username / password list is actually pretty important in
our use case (patron users routinely forget both their username and
password and don't like (hate) having their password reset). I miss
being able to get the password info.  I know it is not good security
practive to allow this.

I was told by a more knowlegable Plone developer that obtaining the
passwords to csv is no longer possible for this security concern.  I
don't know if that is true or not.

Harlow Pinson
Indepth Learning
Phone: 505 994-2135