Hi all!

Look at this code, please:
Python Script CrearFuncionalidad

carpeta = getattr(context.Singular(), 'Funcionalidades')
Id = context.Dame(context.Id)

args['caso'] = carpeta.manage_addProduct['Yanged'].CrearYanged(Id)
return args

Python Script BorrarFuncionalidad

carpeta = getattr(context.Singular(), 'Funcionalidades')
return args

The first one (CrearFuncionalidad) works ok but the second one
(BorrarFuncionalidad) fails and ask for login and password. If I put a raise
on BorrarFuncionalidad the user is Anonymous but when I launch
CrearFuncionalidad the object is created correcty with my user

Can you help me? (ask for more clues if you need, please!)

Thanks a lot
Mis Cosas: http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito