As Josef tell me I try verbose security and this is the traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
 Module ZPublisher.BaseRequest, line 323, in traverse
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 61, in __bobo_traverse__
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 134, in __call__
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 165, in Ejecutar
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 118, in __call__
 Module Products.Yanged.Yanged, line 165, in Ejecutar
 Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
 Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 325, in _exec
 Module None, line 2, in Borrar
  - <PythonScript at
/sistes.net/clientes/escobarsl.com/Comandos/BorrarFuncionalidad used
for /sistes.net/clientes/escobarsl.com/Pagina/Borrar/BorrarCaso>
  - Line 2
 Module AccessControl.ImplPython, line 729, in guarded_getattr
 Module AccessControl.ImplPython, line 671, in aq_validate
 Module AccessControl.ImplPython, line 565, in validate
 Module AccessControl.ImplPython, line 463, in validate
 Module AccessControl.ImplPython, line 810, in raiseVerbose
Unauthorized: Your user account does not have the required permission.
Access to 'manage_delObjects' of (Yanged at
/sistes.net/clientes/escobarsl.com/Pagina/Funcionalidades) denied.
Your user account, Anonymous User, exists at (unknown). Access
requires one of the following roles: ['Manager']. Your roles in this
context are ['Anonymous'].

I can't understand why when zope prompts me for a login and password and I
put my user (with manager and owner roles) still fail. This is what seems
weird for me

Isn't it?

Thanks!

2007/3/8, Josef Meile <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Have a look at the full traceback in the error_log (ZMI root folder -
> you may have to remove the 'Unauthorized' entry from the 'Ignored
> exception types' field), it may provide some more information.
Another thing you can do is to activate the "verbose-security" directive
in your zope.conf file. Don't forget, to set the
"security-policy-implementation" to "python" and restart zope. You may
get more verbose output when getting an Unauthorized exception.

Regards
Josef

Mis Cosas: http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito