--On 9. März 2007 03:45:05 -0500 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi;
I'm moving everything over to a new server because the old server's OS is
corrupt. I've d'l'd a 300MB *.zexp file from the old server. (I have to
d'l it to my PC over a slow satellite connection, then upload it to the
new server because of the corruption.) When I went to install it, I got
this error:
No space left on device

This is not a Zope issue but an issue of your system: your
file system is *full*. In detail your /tmp filesystem system to be full.
Either clear it or change the temporary directory for the Zope process
by setting the TMPDIR environment variable.

-aj