export PYTHON_EGG_CACHE="/tmp"
chmod 777 tmp
/opt/Plone-2.5.2/zeocluster/bin/restartcluster.sh

It still has the same error, and did not got to the /tmp directory.
Where did I set wrong?

Thanks,
Daniel

ExtractionError: Can't extract file(s) to egg cache

The following error occurred while trying to extract file(s) to the Python
egg
cache:

  [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/root/.python-eggs'

The Python egg cache directory is currently set to:

  /root/.python-eggs

Perhaps your account does not have write access to this directory?  You can
change the cache directory by setting the PYTHON_EGG_CACHE environment
variable to point to an accessible directory.

On Fri, March 9, 2007 8:27 am, Andreas Jung wrote:

> --On 9. März 2007 08:19:50 -0800 Daniel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>> Sorry! I'm new to this fields. Where can I change this
>> "PYTHON_EGG_CACHE"?
>> Is it in zope.conf? I can not find it.
>
> PYTHON_EGG_CACHE is an environment variable and has nothing to do with
Zope.