--On 12. März 2007 10:31:17 -0500 Calder Coalson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, I'm attempting to install Zope on Mac OS X and having problems.  I'm
sure the documentation is sufficient for most people, but I really don't
understand how to run Zope.  I performed the install instructions,
(correctly, I think).  I've got a Zope folder in my home directory, and a
Zope-3.3.1 folder in /usr/local, but from what folder do you actually run
./start to start the server?

For Zope 3 you might use the zope3-users mailinglist. But anyway...usually

make
bin/zopectl fg

should do the job

-aj