--On 17. März 2007 15:16:31 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi;
I had this problem on another server I recently built...and it went away
all by itself! I'm now rebuilding my home server, and it's cropped up
again. Last time, Maciej Wisniowski suggested I go to a zopectl prompt
and type in "import Products.CMFPlone", but apparently that doesn't work
on Zope 2.7.8/Plone 2.1.4. Here is the traceback. Please advise. TIA,
Tony

Consult the plone-users list for Plone-related questions.

-aj