You might not believe this, but sometimes software goes haywire. Before you 
jump down my throat, realize that unavoidable accidents sometimes do happen. 
And this is the only time it's happened with me on this list, thank you very 
much.
Tony
 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sat, 17 Mar 2007 5:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] Cannot Import Base has_attr...Again!


Would you please be so kind AND STOP FLOODING THE LIST 
with posting the same issue THREE TIMES WITHIN SOME MINUTES? 
 
If you want help then consider accepting the common rules 
for using a mailing list and don't behave like an idiot. 
 
Read this: 
 
<http://opensource.zopyx.com/helpcenter/misc/writing-smart-and-reasonable-postings-or-how-to-use-a-mailinglist/>
 
 
-aj 
 
--On 17. März 2007 15:16:31 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: 
 
> Hi; 
> I had this problem on another server I recently built...and it went away 
> all by itself! I'm now rebuilding my home server, and it's cropped up 
> again. Last time, Maciej Wisniowski suggested I go to a zopectl prompt 
> and type in "import Products.CMFPlone", but apparently that doesn't work 
> on Zope 2.7.8/Plone 2.1.4. Here is the traceback. Please advise. TIA, 
> Tony 
> 
> 2007-03-17T14:51:12 ERROR(200) Zope Could not import 
> Products.ATContentTypes Traceback (most recent call last): 
> File "/usr/local/zope/278/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 673, in 
> import_product product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, 
> silly) 
> File "/usr/local/zope/instance1/Products/ATContentTypes/__init__.py", 
> line 54, in ? import Products.ATContentTypes.content 
> File 
> "/usr/local/zope/instance1/Products/ATContentTypes/content/__init__.py", 
> line 34, in ? import Products.ATContentTypes.content.topic 
> File 
> "/usr/local/zope/instance1/Products/ATContentTypes/content/topic.py", 
> line 33, in ? from Products.CMFPlone.CatalogTool import CatalogTool 
> File "/usr/local/zope/instance1/Products/CMFPlone/CatalogTool.py", line 
> 27, in ? from Products.CMFPlone.utils import base_hasattr 
> ImportError: cannot import name base_hasattr 
> Traceback (most recent call last): 
> File "/usr/local/zope/278/lib/python/Zope/Startup/run.py", line 50, in ? 
> run() 
> File "/usr/local/zope/278/lib/python/Zope/Startup/run.py", line 19, in 
> run start_zope(opts.configroot) 
> File "/usr/local/zope/278/lib/python/Zope/Startup/__init__.py", line 
> 52, in start_zope starter.startZope() 
> File "/usr/local/zope/278/lib/python/Zope/Startup/__init__.py", line 
> 231, in startZope Zope.startup() 
> File "/usr/local/zope/278/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py", line 47, in 
> startup _startup() 
> File "/usr/local/zope/278/lib/python/Zope/App/startup.py", line 45, in 
> startup OFS.Application.import_products() 
> File "/usr/local/zope/278/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 650, in 
> import_products import_product(product_dir, product_name, 
> raise_exc=debug_mode) File 
> "/usr/local/zope/278/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 673, in 
> import_product product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, 
> silly) 
> File "/usr/local/zope/instance1/Products/ATContentTypes/__init__.py", 
> line 54, in ? import Products.ATContentTypes.content 
> File 
> "/usr/local/zope/instance1/Products/ATContentTypes/content/__init__.py", 
> line 34, in ? import Products.ATContentTypes.content.topic 
> File 
> "/usr/local/zope/instance1/Products/ATContentTypes/content/topic.py", 
> line 33, in ? from Products.CMFPlone.CatalogTool import CatalogTool 
> File "/usr/local/zope/instance1/Products/CMFPlone/CatalogTool.py", line 
> 27, in ? from Products.CMFPlone.utils import base_hasattr 
> ImportError: cannot import name base_hasattr 
> ________________________________________________________________________ 
> AOL now offers free email to everyone. Find out more about what's free 
> from AOL at AOL.com. 
 
 
-- ZOPYX Ltd. & Co. KG - Charlottenstr. 37/1 - 72070 Tübingen - Germany 
Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376 
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, Handelsregister A 381535 
Geschäftsführer/Gesellschafter: ZOPYX Limited, Birmingham, UK 
------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
E-Publishing, Python, Zope & Plone development, Consulting 
________________________________________________________________________
AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from 
AOL at AOL.com.
_______________________________________________
Zope maillist  -  Zope@zope.org
http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce
 http://mail.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-dev )

Reply via email to