One 'kickstart' way to get started with something that will build out a Zope environment in a repeatable way on UNIX (Linux/BSD/Mac/ probably Solaris) is available at buildit_example-20070314-1.tgz. It requires "buildit" at http:// . We use this to allow individual developers to have dev instances on their own systems.

- C