One 'kickstart' way to get started with something that will build out a Zope environment in a repeatable way on UNIX (Linux/BSD/Mac/ probably Solaris) is available at http://www.plope.com/static/misc/ buildit_example-20070314-1.tgz. It requires "buildit" at http:// www.agendaless.com/Members/chrism/software/buildit/ . We use this to allow individual developers to have dev instances on their own systems.

- C