On 4/13/07, Peppe Top <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
thanks to your help I've successfully searched and
edited the content of the site (the guy who manged it
is unavailable at the moment). Now when I look at
the html I see there are a lot of absolute links like:

<base ... www.site.net
<script ... www.site.net
<link ... www.site.net...css
<href ... www.site.net

Because I have to change domain, I was
looking to replace those links, with

www.newsite.org

What's the best way to do that?

Those absolute links are computed at rendering time, based on the
hostname of the Zope server, or what the VHM sets the servername to.
So if you use Apache rewrite rules with the VirtualHostMonster, you
only have to change the rewrite rule and all absolute URLs will be
correct.

--
Martijn Pieters