> in the html there are a lot of absolute links like:
> <base ... www.site.net
> <script ... www.site.net
> <link ... www.site.net...css
> <href ... www.site.net
> Because I have to change domain, I was
> looking to replace those links, with
> www.newsite.org
> What's the best way to do that?

Those absolute links are computed at rendering time, based on the
hostname of the Zope server, or what the VHM sets the servername to.
So if you use Apache rewrite rules with the VirtualHostMonster, you
only have to change the rewrite rule and all absolute URLs will be

Thanks a lot for the precise reply.

Does this include the following?

url(http://www.site.net/.../ploneStyles.css); --></style>

(this is in the HEAD section)

When I look at the "rendered" html (for example the homepage
source), I see the above line, and I don't know if it's a Plone/Zope
thing, or a comment I should delete/change.

As a related subject, I see no way to edit html comments in
the BODY section, using the Plone interface, should I use ZMI?

Thanks again for your support.
-- Peppe