Hi,

I would like to have a Zope Staging Server where I make tests before publish
contents into the real Zope Web Server (I use 2 DBMSs too).

Unfortunately, EXTFile product (that I *MUST* use) don't give me the
possibility to use export/import functions (before import I should delete the
folder and consequently the linked FS files).

What should I do to easy implement simple "publish" and "recovery" functions
between the servers?

Thank you

Jary Busato