Hi, Im still struggling to get an RSS feed converted to HTML in Zope using

Universal Feed Parser
http://www.feedparser.org/
+
This feedpaser setup
http://www.zope.org/Members/johntynan/feedparser

I'm able to get an RSS feed converted to what looks like a dictionary and view it, however it shows up as a rendered string on the page. Whenever I try to get any of the keys, no matter how, I've tried every possible scenario, I get an error back every time. "Blah Blah" is not callable..., You care not allowed to access "blah Blah" in this context., Value 0, etc...

I've also tried using the RSS Document in the XML Kit which ended up causing a runaway python method and took down Zope so I'd like to avoid using it. Half the time it gives back an error message anyway.

If anyone has a relatively easy way to convert an RSS feed to HTML in Zope I would greatly appreciate any feedback on how to set this up. Thanks in advance.