--On 18. Juni 2007 10:41:53 -0400 Tom Von Lahndorff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi, Im still struggling to get an RSS feed converted to HTML in Zope using

Universal Feed Parser
This feedpaser setup

I'm able to get an RSS feed converted to what looks like a dictionary and
view it, however it shows up as a rendered string on the page. Whenever I
try to get any of the keys, no matter how, I've tried every possible
scenario, I get an error back every time. "Blah Blah" is not callable...,
You care not allowed to access "blah Blah" in this context., Value 0,

I've also tried using the RSS Document in the XML Kit which ended up
causing a runaway python method and took down Zope so I'd like to avoid
using it. Half the time it gives back an error message anyway.

I think this issue has been discussed in detail:

- something that looks like a dict must not be dict

- without security assertions you can basically only
  use native Python types

- solutions/workaround: wrap your code into an external method,
  write a product, use a browser view, use TrustedExecutables
  or something like that.

- in addition you might play around with ModuleSecurityInfo() & friends,
 check the related APIs of the 'AccessControl' module.