(Tue, Jun 26, 2007 at 03:37:28PM +0200) Winterflood, Jonathan
> I have created a new class in my product, but I can't access the
> PropertyManager pages for it:
> import Persistence
> from OFS.PropertyManager import PropertyManager
> # Zope security infrastructure
> from Globals import InitializeClass
> from AccessControl import ClassSecurityInfo
> class MyClass(Persistence.Persistent,PropertyManager):

Please don't bother mixing together your own object classes from
scratch. The smart move is to build up your own objects either from
Folder, OrderedFolder, BTreeFolder2, or -- if it really should be
something simple that doesn't do much -- SimpleItem.

I would recommend having a look at
http://wiki.zope.org/zope2/DiskBasedProduct and (if I might say so) at

  "We were up to our knees in snow, clambering with our hands.
   Except for a fight with an ex-girlfriend, I have never
   wanted an ice axe more."
                                - Michael Ybarra