On 6/30/07, kamal hamzat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have folders containing the news articles, I have created a smart folder
in the root that allows me to display these articles in the homepage of my
website. How can I can I set up the smart folder so that just the first two
articles that matched my criteria from each folder are display in the home

You can't. Smart Folders cannot handle such a complex scenario. You'll
have to create a custom python script and template combination that
makes the query, sorts it by path and filters out any results over 2
per folder. This'll require some python coding.

Martijn Pieters