To: "kamal hamzat" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 7:50 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] using smart folder to pick certain number of news articles to display in the home page

On 6/30/07, kamal hamzat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have folders containing the news articles, I have created a smart folder in the root that allows me to display these articles in the homepage of my website. How can I can I set up the smart folder so that just the first two articles that matched my criteria from each folder are display in the home
page.

You can't. Smart Folders cannot handle such a complex scenario. You'll
have to create a custom python script and template combination that
makes the query, sorts it by path and filters out any results over 2
per folder. This'll require some python coding.

--
Martijn Pieters