To Andrew: I'll try! If doesn't work I'll reask, thanks!

To Dieter: I have a folder with some objects. This objects has 2 subgroups:
availables for everyone and availables only for a role

I would like to do folder.objectValues() and get a list of objects filtereds
but I don't have any idea if I could do that

What I can do (now if I solve the logon process will be finished) is have
the whole list and filter in the read process: if user has access keep in
the list, if not delete from it

I try to do that with normal zope security machinery but with no success and
I would like to finish as soon as possible

Any idea?

Thanks!

2007/7/8, Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Garito wrote at 2007-7-7 14:17 +0200:
>And this is the Logon code:
>
>from AccessControl import getSecurityManager
>
>usuario = context.acl_users.validate(context.REQUEST)

Usually, the login in performed by the user folder
automatically (provided, you use the correct form variables
(what you apparently do). Why do you want to do it programmatically
(rather than use the automatims)?

--
Dieter

--