Hi, Maciej!
The same problem as with CookieCrumbler or ExUserFolder: I don't understand
the process to setup the product in order to use it

Do you know any url o similar about how to setup and use PAS?

2007/7/5, Maciej Wisniowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Thanks, I try to use a more easy solution but it's ok
> I check this and ExUserFolder but in both cases I don't understand the
> product's setup process
> Do you know where I can found a tutorial about how to setup and use
> Crumbler product?
I think you should rather take a look at PAS - PluggableAuthService and
possibly just write your own plugin. There is Zope-PAS mailing list too.
You may take a look at docs/ and interfaces in this package.
Default PAS plugins include ZODB users storage and cookie

Maciej Wisniowski

Mis Cosas