Tres Seaver wrote:

If the conflict occurs between two threads on one app server, then I would expect conflict resolution to happen on the app server and not the storage...

I don't know how you calibrate your expectations, Chris, but conflict
resolution is a property of (some) *storages*;  the connectoins in
application servers have nothing to do with it.  For objects served from
a ZEO storage, conflict resolution is only possible if:

  - The underlying storage is conflict resolving (FileStorage is;  none
    of the others which ship with ZODB are).

Hmmm, I guess I thought ClientStorage was conflict resolving, it sounds like you're saying it's not?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk