Hi;
I can work around this one, but it's not as elegant and will waste an hour or
so. Here's the problem I'd like to resolve. I have this line of code:

<a tal:attributes="href
string:${here/renumberTheCart/absolute_url}?doc=${here/CheckOutAfterEditStuff}">test</a>

The problem is that "doc" comes back with all the special characters in ASCII:

<a
href="http://203.223.152.46:8080/lariman.com/s/renumberTheCart?doc=&lt;div&gt;&lt;input
 type=&quot;hidden&quot; name=&quot;redirect_cmd&quot;
value=&quot;_cart&quot;&gt;

etc. Is there a way to work around this?
TIA,
Tony