--On 15. August 2007 12:48:06 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi;
I can work around this one, but it's not as elegant and will waste an
hour or so. Here's the problem I'd like to resolve. I have this line of
code:

<a tal:attributes="href
string:${here/renumberTheCart/absolute_url}?doc=${here/CheckOutAfterEditS
tuff}">test</a>

The problem is that "doc" comes back with all the special characters in
ASCII:

<a
href="http://203.223.152.46:8080/lariman.com/s/renumberTheCart?doc=&lt;di
v&gt;&lt;input type=&quot;hidden&quot; name=&quot;redirect_cmd&quot;
value=&quot;_cart&quot;&gt;

Yes, fix your code. Passing around HTML snippets through URLs just bad-style. Otherwise look at the url_quote/url_quote_plus() methods as mentioned some mails earlier.

-aj