--On 17. August 2007 01:52:27 +0200 Manuel Spuhler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am trying to record the result of a POST request sent to Plone.

I can get the content of the POST when I send the file post.xml (valid

No idea where and how you look for the uploaded content. Everything in Zope is available from the REQUEST. And of course you can _not_ upload something to the mutator method of some object. This makes zero sense. You might write your script that takes the data from the REQUEST and calls the API method e.g. a mutator method.

P.S. Plone specific questions belong to the plone-users list