Hi Andreas,

thank for your answer

No idea where and how you look for the uploaded content.
Everything in Zope is available from the REQUEST. And of course you can _not_ upload something to the mutator method of some object. This makes zero sense. You might write your script that takes the data from the REQUEST and calls the API method e.g. a mutator method.

I think you misunderstood, curl send it in a form, content is not *uploaded* but encoded in a POST 'text/xml' and it's sent to a script from which which I look at request.RESPONSE.form, but it's empty when content-type is 'application/x-www-form-urlencoded'
my problem is probably about content-type

P.S. Plone specific questions belong to the plone-users list

i think it is a Zope question, below the fact I'm using Plone