I'm trying to insert a large amount of records into a database table based on
a query. When I try doing it directly from a Zope programm it gives a time
out, because the query takes too much time. Therefore I thought of doing it
from a python script with an odbc connection, called with os.system() within
an external method. When I execute it from cmd it works, but when I try to
call it from an external method it hangs.
Sent from the Zope - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.