Hi all,

We are in the process of a gradual upgrade from one 2.x version of Zope to the latest version 2 release.

Both versions are being run as Windows services on Windows 2000 server.

Each instance has its own version of python.

The original (older) version appears to be picking up some configuration options from the newer version.

Where I see this is that we have our old version was is configured to log using a daily rotating log file, but since the newer version was installed that configuration is being ignored.

Can anyone give me some pointers as to where to look, or what I can change to force the old version to use it's own config? (We've already confirmed that there is nothing conspicuous in Windows Registry and environment variables).

--
Stephen