Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
 Ross Patterson wrote:
> Also, I can't seem to get the ReStructuredText in the
> long_description on the pypi page to display as ReStructuredText
> instead of just displaying as test.  Anyone got any pointers?

 I assume you're generating long_description from a README.txt file or
 so. If you have docutils installed, you can render this file yourself
 using the rst2html script. It will show warnings and errors during
 the rendering. Fix those, and PyPI will happily render your reST as

You can do it like this :

 $ python --long_description > ld.txt

Now remove first line of ld.txt , it's a junk info, then :

 $ rst2html ld.txt > ld.html

Baiju M