--On 19. Oktober 2007 01:32:11 -0400 Jamie O'Keefe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am administering a Zope/CMF site running Zope 2.6.4 with python
2.2.3.  We have been running low on space and have not been able to
clean out the database of old edits.

We are moving other sites over to a new server and were able to free
up about 3GB.  Unfortunately, our main Zope site has filled up most of
that space quite rapidly.  We haven't edited it much so it is unclear
why it is growing so quickly.

The ZODB does not fill up by itself. Check your undo logs for recent