Hi all,

I have problem with Zope 2.9.4, where I cannot get properties from acquired DTML Document in same way as from Image (both are in folder above, both objects with properties defined). It seems as to be a permission problem, but I was look through permissions at whole tree up to zope root.

This is working:

   <dtml-with picture.gif>
       <dtml-var IMGproperty>(existing property at Image)
   </dtml-with>

And this raise error:

   <dtml-with dtml_document_file>
       <dtml-var ikona1>(existing property at DTML document)
   </dtml-with>

Error:

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: 'ikona1'

------

 Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 476, in __call__
 Module DocumentTemplate.DT_With, line 76, in render
 Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 196, in eval
  - __traceback_info__: _
 Module <string>, line 1, in <expression>
 Module AccessControl.ZopeGuards, line 67, in guarded_getitem
KeyError: 'ikona1'

I was try to isolate problem in my "sandbox" with slightly different error, but still does not able to get properties from acqiured DTML Document object: