----- Original Message ----- From: "Jaroslav Lukesh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 12:38 PM
Subject: [Zope] object properties access strangeness

Hi all,

I have problem with Zope 2.9.4, where I cannot get properties from acquired DTML Document in same way as from Image (both are in folder above, both objects with properties defined). It seems as to be a permission problem, but I was look through permissions at whole tree up to zope root.

This is working:

   <dtml-with picture.gif>
       <dtml-var IMGproperty>(existing property at Image)

And this raise error:

   <dtml-with dtml_document_file>
       <dtml-var ikona1>(existing property at DTML document)

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: 'ikona1'

<dtml-var "dtml_document_file.getProperty('ikona1', 'badPropertyName')">

Lots of good info in the PropertyManager appendix section of the ZopeBook...