Dear Group,

I am new to Zope and I am helping few students on their academic project. The
project is to create a simple Document Management System workflow. we are
evaluating various option and I came across the module INFRAE's "Document
Library'. BUt I cannot install it in my Zope3 or Zope 2.10.4.

As per the Document Library's install.txt it is trying to install a new Zope.
Is there any way I could install in my existing Zope.

Appreciate any pointers in this regard.

Best regards
Dominic

PS: I would like to know how to integrate with Silva (Hope this is not related
to this group)