--On 19. Januar 2008 13:42:30 +0530 "Suresh V." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Tres Seaver wrote:

 - Tune the ZEO disk cache size (the warning sign is seen lots of
   "ZEO cache flip" entries in the event log).

Can you explain this some more?

1. Do we increase the cache size when we see these ZEO cache flips?
2. What is a "good" rate for these cache flips?

offtopic, but persistent zeo caches - especially with larger cache sizes - require a lot of time for performing cache validation/invalidation at start time (sometimes minutes..).

Andreas