Is it possible to execute a PageTemplate as if it was located somewhere else?
The PageTemplate has this code::

And it's located in a folder called /foo/bar/ which are normal Zope Folder objects. I'm executing this template object from Python code (not from URL travsersal) and the rendered result is:

But what if I want to execute it as if it existed in another context, e.g. /barfoo
Is that possible?

I can imagine a some convoluted solutions but was hoping for something easy and obvious that I've missed.

Peter Bengtsson,