--On 7. Februar 2008 09:57:11 -0400 Trevor Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have checked everything. Even tried connecting to a different Zope
instance. Same problem. I just built out this new server. It says the
authentication has failed. I am going in with the IP address and correct
port addresses (8021, etc)

I have strong doubts. By default Zope will authenticate *any* username-password combination when logging in through FTP. This means authentication will *always* succeed. The real validation of your credentials against the current object//folder will happen at the moment you access the object
but not at login time.

-aj