Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 20. März 2008 12:50:48 +0000 Peter Bengtsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Has anybody managed to marry ZopeTestCase (and the ZopeLite running
database) with Selenium RC?
I like Selenium but it's a pain to have to manually create a fixture
and tear it down again.
Would it be possible to kick start Selenium RC from within the
testrunner on zope2?

I have no idea how Selenium and ZTC would be related - neither in general nor in this particular case.

I don't know how/if the zope testrunner starts a server that can be reached with a browser or not. If it does start a server that can be used in Firefox I'd be able to run som Selenium scripts (Remote Controlled or manually) and when I'm happy with the browser stuff I'd stop the testrunner which would reset the database/zodb again.

Basically, having to manually create a fixture for running Selenium scripts is a bore. There's got to be an easier way.

Peter Bengtsson,