--On 7. April 2008 13:15:04 +0530 vaibhav pol <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I am using Zope-2.8.1-final and also added zoperl-1.0.beta5 for perl
support . I wrote a Perl module which edit files the file access
permission is only to root  and i want to invoking the  module as onther
user . by some way i want to invoke the perl interpreter as root for my
and i also want to know how the zope  call external method.

This has also little to do with Zope. You could use 'sudo' for
starting other command within an other user context.