--On 11. April 2008 10:32:15 +0530 member madhangc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Dear all,

I'm developing a biological database using Zope 2.6 and pgsql. Let me
explain my issue with an example. There is a menu called Drug in my
homepage, by clicking the menu the drug names along with their type in two
different columns get displayed in the body. I can do things till that. My
problem is , lets say there is a link called "Isoniazid"   with all other
links(drug names) in it. When a user clicks one of the links as i said
before as "isoniazid" only the information about isoniazid has to be
retreived and displayed , likewise to all the other drug links.  I have no
idea how to capture the click event and the data to be retrieved. Can
someone help. Thanks in advance.

And another query, how can i select text from a dropdown box. I just need
the data which is selected in the dropdown box and sent as query.

This issue is basically not related to Zope. You can achieve your goal
using Javascript. I recommended looking at some elementary HTML and Javascript tutorial.