Dear all,

I'm developing a biological database using Zope 2.6 and pgsql. Let me
explain my issue with an example. There is a menu called Drug in my
homepage, by clicking the menu the drug names along with their type in two
different columns get displayed in the body. I can do things till that. My
problem is , lets say there is a link called "Isoniazid"   with all other
links(drug names) in it. When a user clicks one of the links as i said
before as "isoniazid" only the information about isoniazid has to be
retreived and displayed , likewise to all the other drug links.  I have no
idea how to capture the click event and the data to be retrieved. Can
someone help. Thanks in advance.

And another query, how can i select text from a dropdown box. I just need
the data which is selected in the dropdown box and sent as query.

Thanks again.

Best Regards

Things must be learned only to be unlearned again or, more likely, to be
-- Richard Feynman