Yuri wrote:
Hi!

Hi Yuri,

[..]

I would like to have an easy way to develop without having to be subject to dependencies from other envinroment, minimize the effort to mantain it and focus on doing things :)

Maybe not exactly what you are asking for but I recommend you play
with buildout a bit - I'm sure you'll appreciate the ease with which
you can manage independent installations in a repeatable and easily
modifiable way.

Is one big zope installation, with multiple instances, well suited for this tasks? Or is better different zope versions? What about the various Data.fs, is better to have them separated by application or by zope envinroment? I mean all the Plone in a single Data.fs or each one in a separated Data.fs?

Without further knowing how these sites might be related or not
this is hard to answer but often times I prefer to have separate
Zope instances (-> different ZODBs) for different Plone sites.
Even if they share substantial configuration/add-ons etc.
Again, using buildout makes it a snap to create and maintain
as many Zope instances as you want. And using a common buildout
cache they can also mostly share the basic installation.

Just my 2 cents,

        Raphael

So, what is the best approach to migrate the three servers?