Garry Saddington schrieb:
Have you tried deleting the .pyc files associated with the external methods
and then restarting zope?
There are no .pyc files in any of our installations.
Have you used the Zope that comes with Centos or from Zope.org?
Tried, as somebody say, to open the external method on the ZMI, then press save, and test if it works. If you have a lot of them, you could
try Dieter's advice here:

http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2002-July/119101.html

Check also that you move all .py files from your external methods and
that file and folder permissions allow the user running zope to access
them.

I'm not sure but I think this problems with the external methods only
happen with old zope versions. Which version you have?

Best regards
Josef