--On 13. Mai 2008 08:14:05 +0100 Garry Saddington <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Does anyone have any experience running Zope on Centos 5. I have some
Python  scripts which just will not work. They work on Windows, Ubuntu,
and SuSe but  just don't do anything on Centos. I have tried various Zope
2.9.0 and  2.9.6-final, various psycopg connectors and Postgres 8.1 and
8.3. Here is an example script that works everywhere except Centos(excuse
email  formatting):

Such functionality should be (and is) basically independent of the OS.
If there is an issue, debug the script step-by-step using pdb.

-aj