----- Original Message ----- From: "Garry Saddington" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 13, 2008 3:14 AM
Subject: [Zope] centos

Does anyone have any experience running Zope on Centos 5. I have some Python scripts which just will not work. They work on Windows, Ubuntu, and SuSe but
just don't do anything on Centos. I have tried various Zope 2.9.0 and
2.9.6-final, various psycopg connectors and Postgres 8.1 and 8.3.
Here is an example script that works everywhere except Centos(excuse email
formatting):

request=context.REQUEST
datefrom=request.datefrom
dateto=request.dateto
today = DateTime(datefrom)
end = DateTime(dateto)
auth=request.auth
year=request.year
while today <= end:
   for result in context.getstudentsbyyear(year=year):
       studentid=result.studentid
       if context.getday(today=today): #picks out non-weekend days only
              if context.checkholidays(today=today): #picks out holidays
                  pass
              else:

\\\\\\\\context.insertabsence(entered=today,auth=auth,studentid=studentid)

   today += 1
return "<b class=red>Absences entered</b>"

We run Zope 2.9.2 and 2.9.4 on centos 4.3 without any problems. What error is being generated?

Jonathan