--On 15. Juli 2008 13:14:53 +0530 Subhendu Kumar Giri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

Previously I have a website running in php. Now we migrated it to plone
2.5.5 and zope 2.9. After that I want to maintain all the previous links
. Earlier it was like  www.mydomain.com/article/view/11525/1/ (where
11525 is the article id). Now I created a archieve folder where I
migrated the contents. The new link is www.mydomain.com/archieve/11525. I
tried to redirect it from default_error_message but it did not work as it
shows the folder contents of article folder.

What should be done to redirect the old url to new url.

Apache rewrite rules?