I write in rewrite rule in httpd.conf

<VirtualHost xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx>
ServerName mydomain.org
ServerAlias www.mydomain.org
ProxyPass / http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/VirtualHostBase/http/mydomain.org:80/mydomaininstance/VirtualHostRoot/
ProxyPassReverse / http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/mydomain.org:80/mydomaininstance/VirtualHostRoot/

How can i redirect www.mydomain.com/article/view/11525/1/ to www.mydomain.com/archieve/11525

Andreas Jung wrote:

--On 15. Juli 2008 13:14:53 +0530 Subhendu Kumar Giri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

Previously I have a website running in php. Now we migrated it to plone
2.5.5 and zope 2.9. After that I want to maintain all the previous links
. Earlier it was like  www.mydomain.com/article/view/11525/1/ (where
11525 is the article id). Now I created a archieve folder where I
migrated the contents. The new link is www.mydomain.com/archieve/11525. I
tried to redirect it from default_error_message but it did not work as it
shows the folder contents of article folder.

What should be done to redirect the old url to new url.

Apache rewrite rules?

Subhendu Kumar Giri [शुभेन्दु कुमार गिरि]