I migrated a server from one machine to another (using this thread:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=35087) and while most everything
transferred over correctly (some permission settings didnt) apache isnt %100

There are two virtual host files, the default, and the mysite.test.com. and
Mysite is using zope for all the web stuff. At first, apache would only
server the default virtualhost file, but I disabled it and now I get a 503
error. Im assuming zope is failing to load correctly, how can I fix this?

would it help to post my virtual host file?
Sent from the Zope - General mailing list archive at Nabble.com.