Thibaud Morel l'Horset wrote at 2008-12-15 23:59 -0500:
>One more thing... as far as I can tell there is still a need to set the
>header through a nocall if try to display your file content as part of a
>larger page that is generated with out of the box Page Templates or DTML
>methods.

The "index_html" method will set the "Content-Type" header
automatically. This method is called when the object is visited (directly)
from the web (i.e. is activated by "ZPublisher").

If you use the file content inside a larger page, then you would not
use "index_html" and the larger page needs to set the "Content-Type" header
itself.

--
Dieter