Hi All,

For one customer, I have a secondary storage server that copies repozo
backups, restores them and then runs fstest over the restored result
once every few hours.
(I'd like to move to zeoraid, but it's not quite there yet!)

On a few occasions recently, fstest has complained similar to the following:

time-stamp reduction at 25557500079: 0x037c544b2c8defcc <=

What does this mean? Why does it appear to go away later? Should I be
worried about it?

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk