Hi

I used the CookieCrumbler plugin the make a log in.

I added the CookeCrumbler(standalone> from the ZMI , and now I have a
log in form that acts oka but I want logout the user, so what I did was
call the logout function of cookiecrumbler like this:

<dtml-call expr="logout()">

And that does bring me to the logged_out dtml but if I push the back
button and return to the logged_in and press the refresh button I still
get the result as if the  user is till logged in.

Do I have to do anything else besides calling the logout function to
make sure that the user is now back ti anonymus status?