From: Thibaud Morel l'Horset []
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 4:29 PM
To: Dvir Bar-lev
Subject: Re: [Zope] CookieCrumbler question

Is your cookiecrumbler installed at the root of your site? or in a
subfolder? If you're logged in to the ZMI in the root of your zope site
and execute a CookieCrumbler logout in a subdirectory, you will still be
logged in because you're using your manager user (if memory serves me
well though CC actually warns you of this if you try to logout while
logged in to ZMI...)

- Thibaud

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 6:55 AM, Dvir Bar-lev <>

I used the CookieCrumbler plugin the make a log in.

I added the CookeCrumbler(standalone> from the ZMI , and now I have a
log in form that acts oka but I want logout the user, so what I did was
call the logout function of cookiecrumbler like this:

<dtml-call expr="logout()">

And that does bring me to the logged_out dtml but if I push the back
button and return to the logged_in and press the refresh button I still
get the result as if the  user is till logged in.

Do I have to do anything else besides calling the logout function to
make sure that the user is now back ti anonymus status?