Try to cache page segments selectively and then you should identify 
problematic piece of page. If You does not use page segments, then divide 
page to some pieces and get them together.

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Andreas Krasa" <>
> The only thing we re-used is the Data.fs, which we have to, because
> we're talking about a production system here.
> Also note, that we have used excatly the same setup for a long time now,
> even on the same hardware, without any of these troubles. The problems
> only started when we switched over to a new (and probably more
> resource-intensive layout).

Zope maillist  -
**   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - )

Reply via email to